Monday, October 31, 2011

Donate to Locks of Love

 Belle is beginning to get tired of her long hair, and she says it bugs her.  She's ready for a cut.  I did a search to find out what the minimum requirement is for Locks of Love.  They say 10 inches.  Locks of Love is a non-profit organization that makes wigs for children who have lost their hair due to medical treatment.  Belle said she'd like to do that another year and not cut that much off yet.  But if you are interested, you have to cut the hair after you put in a hairband (so it isn't all loose), stick it in a bag and a padded envelope, and mail it to
234 Southern Blvd.
West Palm Beach, FL 33405-2701

See locksoflove.org for more details.

2 comments:

  1. All 3 of my girls did Locks of Love over the summer. It is an awesome thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I donated my hair to Pantene Beautiful Lengths. Similar program but they only require 8 inches of hair. I didn't have 10 and didn't want to wait to grow it so I did this one. Perhaps it might work for you too - and you wouldn't have to go quite so short!

    ReplyDelete