Thursday, August 4, 2011

Getting Ready for Barbie Pics

I have written permission from Mattel to use images of Barbie in my blog.  It's a one shot deal.  One post--that is unless I write another letter and wait weeks for another response.  So I'm going to put several pictures in one post and then give step by step instructions in separate posts over time referring back to the one post for pictures.  So now I want to ask all you Barbie fans (or mothers of fans) which are your favorite Barbie movie hairstyles so I don't miss them.  I will definitely get Merliah Summers from Barbie in a Mermaid Tale and the classic enormous ponytail from several movies, but haven't decided on what else yet.  Leave a comment if you have a request.

(Two posts today--keep scrolling.)

1 comment:

  1. lol Okay, apparently you all don't have little girls that go nuts for Barbie movies like I do! I'll do it anyway for her. She'll love scrolling through our DVDs with me for good hairdo shots.

    ReplyDelete